Date and Place of Birth: 2040/07/13 (BS), 30/10/1983 (AD), Nawalparasi, Nepal
Family: Durga Sharma Poudel (wife), Reetika Kafle (daughter)
Parents: Bhagawan Prasad Kafle (father) and Chandra Kumari Kafle (mother)
- PhD (Submitted) in Mathematics from School of Science, K.U., Dhulikhel, Kavre, Nepal.
- 2014: M. Phil. in Mathematics from School of Science, K.U., Dhulikhel, Kavre
- 2005: Master’s Degree in Science (Mathematics) from T.U., Central Department of Mathematics, Kritipur, Kathmandu, Nepal in First Division with Distinction.
- 2004: Bachelor’s Degree in Science (Mathematics) from Tri-Chandra Multiple Campus TU, Kathmandu with First Division.
- 2001: Orchid Science College, HSEB, Chitwan with Second Division.
- 1998: School Leaving Certificate, Shree Laxmi Ma Vi, HMG, Board, Amarapuri, Nawalparasi with First Divi
- Since 2064 to 2069 BS (2007 to 2012 AD): Part time faculty, Tri-Chandra Multiple Campus, TU Kathmandu.
- Since 2069-08-03 (BS) to (November 18, 2012 AD) to 2074/10/19 ( February 2, 2018): Lecturer, Valmeeki Campus, NSU, Kathmandu.
- Since 2074-10-21 BS (February 4, 2018 AD) to till date: Lecturer, Central Department of Mathematics, TU.
- Since 2074-10-21 BS (February 4, 2018 AD) to till date: Visiting Faculty, Central Department of Geology, TU.
- International Symposium on Glaciology in High-Mountain Asia. Organized by International Glaciological Society (IGS), Kathmandu, Nepal, 1-6, March, 2015.
- A Unified and Novel Approach to the Physics and Mathematics of Complex Multiphase Mass Flows: Modelling, Dynamic Simulations and Applications in Natural Sciences and Engineering, Lectures delivered by Dr. Shiva P. Pudasaini, at Central Department of Mathematics, TU, Nepal, July 31-August 22, 2015.
- Applications of Mathematics to Nonlinear Sciences (AMNS-2016). Jointly Organized by Nepal Mathematical Society (NMS), Association of Nepalese Mathematicians in America (ANMA), Central Department of Mathematics (CDM) at Tribhuvan University, and Mathematics Division at Kathmandu University (KU). Kathmandu, Nepal, 26-29, May, 2016.
- Research Stay for three months at Department of Natural Hazards, Austrian Research Centre for Forests (BFW), Innsbruck, Austria to work for r.avaflow Project from July to September, 2016.
- International Conference on Partial Differential Equations-Silkroad Mathematics Centre Series International Conferences, April 10-21, Beijing. Organized by: Silkroad Mathematics Center, Chinese Mathematical Society and Academy of Mathematics and Systems Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- CUI-IWR, joint Workshop on Numerical Solutions of PDE (DUNE/PDELab) jointly organized by Heidelberg University and COMSATS University in Islamabad, Pakistan from 1-5 October, 2018.